Providing good environment for fish farmingHESY Aquaculture is one of the world's leading companies in design and turn-key delivery of Recirculation aquaculture systems and conducts this worldwide. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to supply the right way. By operating responsibly, executing with excellence and applying innovative technologies.
The company was founded by Mr. Arie de Bondt in 1984
Localized in Bergambacht, The Netherlands:
HESY Bergambacht was mainly focused on eel technology,
which was mainly concentrated on the west European market.
Since 1996 ; HESY is operating worldwide and
many species are introduced in the system.
In 2006 HESY moved to an new location near the Hague.
The name HESY Bergambacht was changed into HESY Aquaculture bv.
HESY Aquaculture is operating worldwide,
• with a relative small network a representatives.
• Realized 180 intensive Recirculation aquaculture Systems for 82 fish farms
• Several semi-intensive systems
• Several flow through systems
We try to create a lifelong bond with our Customers
by delivering precise and reliable products and solutions.
HESY Environment friendly
As a company and as individuals,
we take great pride in contributing to the countries where we live and work.
We also care about the environment and are proud of the many to safeguard it.
HESY recirculation aquaculture systems:
• No use of antibiotics
• Nitrate and phosphate removal systems
• Advise and use of alternative energy sources
• Use of low energy consuming equipment
• Low exchange of new water.
- Project development from idea until turn-key
- Feasibility study
- Business plan
- Project lay-out documentation
- Design + engineering design in 2D and 3D
- Construction and implementation of fish farms
- Waste water treatment design, delivery+ installation
- Fish handling design, delivery + installation
- Fish processing design, delivery+ installation
- Start up procedures
- Supply of management and operation manuals
- Training and education
- Management support
- Back-up, maintenance and service